Saturday 21 January 2012

Birthday morning

Birthdays are a big thing in our family, well maybe mostly to me - and the kids of course, but they are kids and all kids like birthdays! I especially like our birthday mornings!
We always sing to each other, this birthday morning we woke up Lucas as usual with birthday song and presents:





Lucas got lots of great stuff, Ninjago Lego, books, Star Wars Tech Deck, a new bike helmet, a Lego Sorting Head, more Lego, a Halvan book, a Swedish DVD, Zumba clothes, an All Black wallet and much more.

















I got sung to too! In Swedish even, lucky me!



I got Zumba clothes from the family in Scotland:



And a beautiful ring and two charms from Pandora from my darlings:



Birthday people!



Then we watched two video greetings from Aberdeen:



Time for breakfast at the birthday table, before heading to Athletics Day at school for the kids, and Zumba session for me!



No comments: