Wednesday 30 October 2013

Aquila style

As I've mentioned before, I get contacted quite often through this blog, sometimes by fans that cheer me on, or thank me for nice posts; but mostly by people who are about to move to Brunei and have questions, or would like some advice.

Sometimes it's about other more random things. Like this week, when a journalist from a web based Indonesian lifestyle magazine called 'Aquila Style' contacted me to ask permission to use one of my photos for an article about Brunei.
It was a rather old photo (taken from this blog post from 2010), but I still said yes. So if you are curious, here is a screenshot from the article. To see the full feature, click on the photo:


Recognize anybody? :)

1 comment:

MrsC said...

Kjempemorsomt! You do take good photos! Perhaps you should start writing travel articles from your travels and experiences and publish them in traveljournals?!