Monday 31 May 2010

Sweet memories

All the flights to Singapore were really full this weekend, and since it was important for us to get over there in time for the race we decided to try already on Friday evening to get seats.
To our great relief - we did! The Captain was kind enough to release the jump seats for us.

Two of us had to sit in the flight deck, which we didn't mind of course, Misuzu and I went out there. It's been quite a while since I last traveled in the flight deck and it was really nice to be out there again. Misuzu and I had the best view of the flight, for sure!





When the flight attendants brought out our meal I couldn't stop smiling..! It really brought memories back from my days in the air, balancing the tray on your knees while enjoying some coffee from a double plastic cup! Those were the days.. *sigh*...

No comments: